Thread: Studio 5000 Logix Designer Version 27 Released

Studio 5000 Logix Designer Version 27 Released

Late last week Rockwell Automation released version 27 of its Studio 5000 Logix Designer software for programming its CompactLogix and ControlLogix PACs.

The download package includes RSLinx 3.74 , as well as FactoryTalk Services Platform 2.74 and FactoryTalk Activation 3.62.11.

The recommended specs for running v27 include an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of...

Click here to view the full article.
    You can support The Automation Blog, The Automation Minute, and The Automation Forums for as little as $1 a month and in return get free stuff from The Automation Exchange! Find out the details at Patreon.com/Automation.

HMIBC Buttons are great!

Thanks for posting this, you introduced me to the HMIBC feature which is just what I was needing. Now I can make responsive buttons and make my customers feel good.

I'm even going to try and use sets of HMIBC buttons to update gauges smoothly by sending 1 bit of the variable per HMIBC feedback button.

Thanks for making this information accessible! You are doing a valuable service to those of us poor newbies without TechConnect contracts.

Good morning haljonat,

Thank you for your comments and posts - they are very much appreciated!

Shawn Tierney,
    Instructor, The Automation School
    You can support The Automation Blog, The Automation Minute, and The Automation Forums for as little as $1 a month and in return get free stuff from The Automation Exchange! Find out the details at Patreon.com/Automation.