Thread: Studio 5000 View Designer Version 2.01 Released

Studio 5000 View Designer Version 2.01 Released

Late last week Rockwell Automation released its new Studio 5000 View Designer software used to create HMI applications for the PanelView 5500.
    The recommended computer specs to run View Designer are the same as Logix Designer v27: Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 20GB of Hard disk space.

View Designer also supports the same operating...

Click here to view the full article.
    You can support The Automation Blog, The Automation Minute, and The Automation Forums for as little as $1 a month and in return get free stuff from The Automation Exchange! Find out the details at Patreon.com/Automation.

View Designer Training

Hello, do you offer any Training for View Designer?

I have found the graphic library to be very limited and is very lacking in any type of gauges to display things like Temp, RPM, Load, Voltage, etc.

Is this accurate or am I missing something?

I have also not been able to find anything on creating an add on graphic from scratch, only selecting pre created ones.

Thank you,

Michael

Good morning Michael,

I don't have any training on it yet, however I do plan on it after v5 is released later this year.

Unfortunately, I think what you're seeing is that the early releases were very limited when compared to the PVPlus, but I'm told v5 is suppose to have many more standard HMI features.

Sincerely,

Shawn Tierney,
    Instructor, The Automation School
    You can support The Automation Blog, The Automation Minute, and The Automation Forums for as little as $1 a month and in return get free stuff from The Automation Exchange! Find out the details at Patreon.com/Automation.