User Tag List

Thread: USB to Data Highway Plus using the ANC-120e, a lower cost alternative to the 1784-U2DHP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

USB to Data Highway Plus using the ANC-120e, a lower cost alternative to the 1784-U2DHP

In today's episode of The Automation Podcast I take a look at the ANC-120e USB to Data Highway Plus converter from Automation Networks.

Now you may be asking yourself why the folks over at Automation Networks would release a USB to DH+ converter when Rockwell already makes the 1784-U2DHP?

Well if you haven't...

Click here to view the full article.
    Looking for affordable automation training? If you are, check out my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Nice to know there's something else out there besides Allen Bradley's USB. I did have a customer who had more than 2 dozen dh+ devices and Allen Bradley's USB would not reliably stay online. Thought the one we had was defective, so we tried another and experienced the same issue. An older PCMIA device on that same network worked like a champ. AB's response was that the older PCMIA was built to withstand noise better than the new USB. I'll consider this the next time I have a dh+ network, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    @lomenop Thanks for your comment!

If you haven't already, check out their other device below, and if you leave a comment on this thread you'll be entered in our drawing to win a free ANC-100E!

https://theautomationblog.com/data-h...s-to-ethernet/

Sincerely,

Shawn Tierney,
    Instructor, The Automation School
    Looking for affordable automation training? If you are, check out my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com!