Thread: How To Convert MicroLogix 1000 Programs to Micro800

How To Convert MicroLogix 1000 Programs to Micro800

In today's article I'll walk you through how to convert a MicroLogix 1000 program to a Micro800.
    To accomplish this, we'll use RSLogix...

Click here to view the original article on The Automation Blog
    Looking for affordable automation training? If you are, check out my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com!

MicroLogix 1000 to Micro800

I have given a home work to my students and the topic was "converting MicroLogix 1000 to Micto800" I thought that was very difficult fro them. But they are very smart they do some research on Google and they find your post "https://theautomationblog.com/convert-micrologix-1000-programs-micro800/" they follow all the steps that you have mention in your post and they watch the video in your blog. They done it easily. I was shocked how they do the task. When I ask him forcefully then they tell me about your post. I visit your page. This is AWESOME. Then I read some previous posts I got the valuable topics and I recommend your blog to my other friends and when my students face any problem related PLC, SCADA and HMI now they are eligible to solve them by visit your website. Thanks for these great stuff...

Thank you Sofcon for sharing that story!

Glad it helped!

Shawn
    Looking for affordable automation training? If you are, check out my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com!